A new update has been released!
This update is optional. However, I’d recommend that you update any servers you are running.
Clients will automatically update via Steam when the game is restarted.
- NEW Added “Fetching Subscriptions” progress window to the main menu
- NEW Added boolean parameter to render.RedownloadAllLightmaps to apply lighting changes to static props
- UPD Holding attack whilst opening the weapon selection dialog no longer instantly changes weapon
- UPD Adjusted HL2 weapons’ idle times to match sv_defaultdeployspeed ConVar
- UPD Deploy animation of the fists SWEP now obeys the sv_defaultdeployspeed ConVar
- UPD Automatically named procedural texture names (__vgui_texture_XXX) are now recycled to help avoid “CUtlRBTree overflow!” engine error
- UPD Removed the unnecessary check for whether the user owns Source SDK Base 2006
- FIX Player shadows no longer get clipped within the players’ render bounds
- FIX Inactive weapons’ shadows are no longer drawn in 3rd-person mode
- FIX AvatarImage panels’ fallback image no longer (sometimes) renders at the incorrect size
- FIX Numeric values inside DComboBox are now sorted properly
- FIX Using the light tool on the world will no longer cause errors
- FIX Fixed an issue preventing addons adding custom spawnlists with spawnmenu.AddPropCategory, even though they really shouldn’t be allowed
- FIX Fixed mounting of gamemodes/*/content for gamemodes inside GMAs
- FIX Fixed PreCleanupMap hook not being called on client
- FIX Fixed a crash related to rendering many ropes in a single frame
- FIX Fixed massive FPS loss when Entity.Set(Sub)Material is used with unloaded materials
- FIX Fixed compression artifacts that were on the gui/corner… materials
- DEL render.RedownloadAllLightmaps defaults to old behavior (The original change was slow and caused issues on large maps)
- DEL Undone EffectData() changes from the latest update (until we find a way not to break ShellEject effects)