A new update has been released!
This update is a small part of the previous update and focuses on fixing crashes and exploits.
We apologize, once again, for the problems caused by previous update and will work towards fixing those problems as well as doing our best to prevent such things from happening in the future.
This update is optional, however it is strongly recommended for server owners to install it.
Clients will automatically update when you restart your game.
Thanks to everybody who helped with testing the update and reported any bugs/problems.
- NEW Added whereis console command to menu state, helps with checking if addons are overriding a specific file
- FIX Fixed SetParent making crazy-physics system mad. Vehicle wheels should stop disappearing
- FIX Fixed some crashes related to shadows
- FIX Fixed some crashes when NPCs take damage with a null inflictor
- FIX Fixed WorkshopDL addons not updating properly
- FIX Fixed issues where game.MountGMA would not always reload models properly
- FIX Fixed Lua panic when returning from lua_run, lua_run_cl, RunString, BroadcastLua, Player:SendLua
- FIX Fixed multiple DoS attack vectors
- UPD Forced player simulation (when players are not sending usercommands) now increments command number & changes random seed