An update has been released!
This update fixes a few long-standing bugs and adds new functionality for developers.
As usual, servers will need to be updated.
The update will be automatically downloaded when you restart your game.
If you are having issues related to models/materials/sounds, make sure that you do not have any illegitimate content packs installed for games you do not own, such as Counter-Strike: Source.
Thanks to everybody who helped with testing the update and reported bugs/problems.
- NEW Added game.MountGMA( path )
- NEW Added File:ReadLine()
- NEW Anti-Cheat ConVars: sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks, sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks_holdaim, sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks_warning
- NEW Crazy physics ConVars: sv_crazyphysics_defuse, sv_crazyphysics_remove, sv_crazyphysics_warning
- NEW Hibernation ConVars: sv_hibernate_think & sv_hibernate_drop_bots
- FIX NextBots no longer simulate faster than normal players
- FIX Turrets’ sounds are now cleaned up properly on removal
- FIX AvatarImage panels no longer leak memory when removed
- FIX Toggling vehicle third-person is no longer wrongly predicted
- FIX CTriggerCamera entities no longer crash the game in multiplayer
- FIX Entity:SetSubMaterial() now works on bonemerged entities
- FIX Fixed sub-material overrides affecting the first rendered entity in certain hooks such as PostPlayerDraw
- FIX Entity:SetBoneMatrix() and Entity:GetBoneMatrix() no longer crash when given bad input
- FIX ConVars created with CreateConVar() and CreateClientConVar() now have their default value set and do not leak memory
- FIX Panel:SetPaintedManually() and Panel:PaintManual() now function correctly
- FIX VMatrix divisions no longer crash when given non-userdata input
Maps now prioritise content from their own game, this means that TF2 and Half-Life 2 maps load the correct content(postponed to future update)
- UPD Left 4 Dead 2’s DLC content is now mounted
- UPD Anti-Speedhack improvements
- UPD Windows SRCDS console now outputs text with UTF-8 encoding
- UPD Crazy physics catching system has been improved, making it difficult to crash servers with physics quirks
- UPD Parallel snapshot sending is now disabled by default, this was a common cause of server crashes when lots of data was being transferred
- UPD Players are now simulated even when they are not sending any data to the server
- UPD Flagged some potentially abusable console commands as cheats
- UPD include() now passes returned values from the loaded file
- DEL Removed ConVars: sv_voicecodec, sv_max_usercmd_future_ticks, sv_removecrazyphysics