A minor update containing a few hotfixes for last update just came out. Restarting your servers is strongly recommended.
If there are any persisting issues left, please report them on the official GitHub issues page.
GLIBC_2.15 dependency on Linux dedicated servers
Some Linux dedicated server owners may have noticed that the game now requires glibc 2.15. This is a necessary change since the version we were using before was really outdated. If your server is running on a relatively old distro which does not include that library, you can find instructions on how to install it here: Linux Dedicated Server Hosting.
Fixed non-ASCII characters being removed from player names
This was accidentally introduced in an attempt to fix an exploit which would let servers tamper with a client’s configuration file, sorry for that! Everything should be back to normal now.
Fixed model scaling not working correctly on some models
This will break scripts that rely on the old broken behaviour, so I also added Entity:SetLegacyTransform for those who want their current scripts fixed with minimal effort. This function basically brings the old scaling behaviour back for the entity it is called on, so it should be used exclusively as a temporary fix.
- FIX Fixed plugin_load not doing anything
- FIX Fixed players being removed when sitting in a vehicle parented to another entity
- FIX Fixed non-ASCII characters being removed from player names
- FIX Fixed tabs in RichText selection
- FIX Fixed properties not correctly working on vanilla
- FIX Fixed Color.__tostring not outputting alpha
- FIX Fixed render.CapturePixels crashing when used on render targets
- FIX Fixed Weapon:CallOnClient crashing when called on a weapon owned by a NPC
- FIX Fixed weapon holdtypes not always updating on the client
- FIX Fixed player names not updating in scoreboard and voice panels
- FIX Definitely fixed Entity:SetModelScale and Entity:EnableMatrix applying transformations twice on some models
- NEW Added Entity:SetLegacyTransform(bool)
- DEL Removed properties.HaloThink
- DEL Removed _restart from blocked concommand list