Garry's Mod
A sandbox game for the PC, Mac and Linux

Garry's Mod is a Sandbox Game based around the idea of building. Unlike most other games there aren't any objectives - you can't lose and you definitely can't win.

14.04.04

👤 🕔 April 4, 2014 72

Here are a few quick fixes for the issues introduced by yesterday’s update. Servers will need to be restarted.
Some known issues remain and will be addressed next week.

• FIX TTT: Fixed ironsights being broken due to changes from last update
  • FIX Fixed .mp3 and .ogg playback becoming very expensive due to changes from last update
  • FIX Fixed Father Grigori not being the king of animals
  • FIX Entity:FireBullets no longer inflicts ammo-specific damage if the damage is 0 unless an ammo type is explicitly specified
  • UPD IGModAudioChannel:SetTime now prints a warning if it is called on a non block streamed channel
  • NEW Added IGModAudioChannel:IsBlockStreamed
  1. USM|Sha0w
    April 4, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Ironsights for TTT are still borked on my server. :(

• revelationwolf
      June 18, 2014 at 6:14 pm

:( I cant look around!!!!! Please help someone who has had this problem and fixed it! I just bought gmod! I don’t want to get ripped off! I paid for gmod! Not being able to look around!!

2. HiptonismHD
    April 4, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Why did u update! D:
    My luas are all broken
    SAAADDDFFACEEE

3. DJMAstermack
    April 4, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Las Armas No Spawnean en mi Servidor ARREGLARRRR PORFAVOR!

4. Flaminator
    April 5, 2014 at 11:13 am

Allot got broken with the new update like Addons and also TTT c menu.

5. Nicholas McSandwich
    April 5, 2014 at 5:04 pm

is Portal 2 compatible yet?

• Kevin Clifford (TwoTails)
      April 5, 2014 at 9:10 pm

That is imposable because it would take way more than just 1 update to get Gmod on the same version of the Engine that L4D2, Alien Swarm, CSGO and Portal 2 are on with everything that GMod already has working.

6. XxSKYNIGHT41xX
    April 5, 2014 at 9:19 pm

The servers arent loading. i can only play dum sandbox

7. TheEBlocker
    April 6, 2014 at 3:18 am

After this update, disabling addons doesnt work (they are still there after disabling them) could you please fix that?

8. MoNoLidThZ
    April 6, 2014 at 11:03 am

Well… after this update i can’t use game.ConsoleCommand(“exit\n”) to shutdown server anymore.

9. Adrian Saltveit
    April 6, 2014 at 2:04 pm

currently stuck in “beta” mode, without having opt’d in to it(and I’ve checked), making me unable to join any and all servers.

10. Shad0w
    April 6, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Meh, fixed all the broken problems, easy as pie. Simply got to remove all old DEFAULT entities from my old terrortown, then I copied ONLY the CUSTOM entities into a BRAND NEW terrortown folder. Then, I copied HUDs to the NEW terrortown folder. EASY.

• Ben
      April 9, 2014 at 10:01 pm

could you elaborate on that a bit?

• Shad0w
      April 9, 2014 at 10:05 pm

ok, basically terrortown is the TTT folder under /garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown. The entitiy folders ans lua folders can be found under garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown/entities. Please bear in mind I was referring to weapon entities and the entities folder inside the entities folder above. Makes sense when you learn how to use windows explorer. :D. This is the final time I will reply.

• Ben
      April 9, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Thanks for telling me everything already knew, but let me elaborate what do you mean by “CUSTOM entities”?

• Shad0w
      April 9, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Ok, screw it. Custom entities as in my custom frag grenade projectile. I was also referring to custom weapons for traitor and such. http://ttt.badking.net/custom-weapon-guide

11. Leon Wilkins
    April 10, 2014 at 11:24 pm

My luas are broken! my sky is black and my spawn menu and c menu is broke! i have no gmod hands!

• aaronlink127
      April 21, 2014 at 11:17 pm

That happens if you have too many addons. Uninstall/Unsubscribe to some

12. PhantomUber
    May 24, 2014 at 5:25 am

After I updated, at first my Gmod wouldn’t even open, it would start up and then just be a black screen with a white box in the corner. I fixed that by putting this into my start options “-dxlevel 81″ and now my physgun is black, the rest of the weapons provided are having graphical glitches/turning invisible and most of the props I spawn are either turning invisible (still showing the shadow) or their textures are really bright. I have no idea what is happening really.

13. baluka
    March 17, 2015 at 11:39 am

guys you now can download addons!!!!!

• baluka
      March 17, 2015 at 11:41 am

make all of the videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!